Water decals. Can be applied on top of polish, gel polish, gel and acrylic.
We recommend using the Duo Silicone Brush Andreia Professional for easier application.
1. Apply the nail polish, a shade of your choice*, and let it dry.
Note: If you use Gel Polish, Gel and Acrylic, apply a top coat with tacky layer (Base top coat 2 in 1 or Profection Top Coat) and cure.
*We advise lighter shades of nail polish to highlight the design of the water decal
2. Select the design of your choice and cut it.
3. Put the water decal in water for 3 seconds.
4. Dry the excess of water from the decal and remove the design from the paper, sliding it.
5. Place the design on the nail.
6. Press the design on the nail, avoiding wrinkles.
7. Finish with Top coat.
Note: In case you have traces of decal on the cuticles, remove them with nail polish remover.