Ethyl Tosylamide / Benzophenones and any Animal Derived ingredients.
Instructions for Use:
1. Thoroughly clean and grease the nails with the acetone-free nail polish remover
2. Apply the PJR Care Base Coat or PJR Care Rich filler with 1 thin layer
3. Before opening the nail polish bottle, roll the bottle upside down a few times between the palms of your hands. This ensures that all oils are mixed well with the colour again. And that the colour is air free.
4. Apply 1 coat of PJR Care nail polish and let it dry for at least 2 minutes. For extra coverage, we now recommend applying a second coat of PJR Care nail polish over the first coat. Let this layer dry again for 2 minutes.
5. When the nail polish is completely dry, apply one thicker layer of PJR Care Mirror top coat. Allow the PJR Care Mirror top coat to cure properly.
Sealing the top edge of the nail is essential for a longer wear time of the nail polish. This means that the top edge of the nail must also be taken into account when painting the nail. It is the finishing layer of the nails.
For better and longer quality of the nail polish, we recommend to keep the nail polish bottle as cool as possible in a dark environment (6-18 degrees).